Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Rules for Car Requests!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
knight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: New Rules for Car Requests!!!!! Reply with quote

I finally have no more requests to do and it feels great! That means now I can just focus on racing! Please nobody request a car because I will not start painting again until I get my rank down under 10K or lower (currently 14800). Hope this doesn't cause any problems, if not too bad!!!!!!

Also I have decided to charge people for a car request. Yes I know this may be a pain, but it takes a lot of time out of my day to paint some of the skins I do (3-6 hours). It would be nice if I actually got something in return for my hard work and effort. Yes I know you may not want to pay for a car, but again sometimes I feel like this is my job and it takes a lot of time out of my day. Here's how it's going to work too;

1. The price of each car will be a mere 5 bucks. If you request a 2nd car it will still be 5 bucks, but you can get a 3rd for free.

2. You need to be very descriptive in what car you want, what colors, any decals or logos you want, and send my any pictures you like. It makes it easier for me to paint what you want and to get it to match your preferences.

3. After you tell me how many cars you want done, then you will need to send either a check or cash to my address. I will give that out to those who want cars.

4. Once I get the money or check (make sure it doesn't bounce) then I will get to work on the cars.

5. The cars will be done in hopefully a weeks time depending on how many you give me or the difficulty of the design. If I need more time I will let you know in advance.

6. Then once they are finished I will post pictures up online as well as post links to the zip and locater files.

I am not doing this to try to steal money from you if you guys think that way. I just need something in return because after 40 cars thank yous and great work and all the other compliments are great and I appreciate them, but they just aren't enough. This also may limit the number or requests too I get making it less of a stresser or work like material.

P.S. I have currently painted 40 skins in the past 2 months while with USI! 50 Total in my TMN career!
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God loves a Capitalist lol, but before you set up a stall here don't you think you should have discussed the ground rent?

Skin by Baino
HotSWAT

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should buy TMU if u don't have it, and set up a manialink. post your cars up on there, and make a load of coppers Twisted Evil
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, another way to make money on TM.

For me, it's just another reason to be happy with the Mad GP skins Smile
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotSWAT wrote:
You should buy TMU if u don't have it, and set up a manialink. post your cars up on there, and make a load of coppers Twisted Evil

Once he sells 10 or so skins he can afford to buy it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what guys... I'm not going to charge people because to be honest I really like painting cars for you guys! If you want to pay me that's fine with you, but not necessary at all! Just let me get my rank down to where I said before you make any requests. Also don't rush me when you request a car because I will do them when I feel like it and have time.

Yes... I am a nice guy!

If anyone wants to vote for me my login is GhOsT_FaCeD_KiLLa!!!! Wink

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suggestion - why dont you have a list of only 5 peeps at any 1 time, so u don't get bogged down.
and in payment, they must vote for u in hall of fame Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Cars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: