Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Must See!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
knight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Must See!!!! Reply with quote

Ok guys, so as I was asking everyone if they knew what the closest looking car to a GTO might be, FlightRisk told me a Monaro would probably be the best! Sure enough he was right and i finished the TRG car in only 8 hours! Shocked

The first two pics are of the actual GTO and the rest are my baby! I was unable to paint the rims blue tho, but I wasn't really worried about it. Please let me know what you guys think! Mr. Green

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to build a temple so I can worship you every day. Grand-Am is the bestest racing series EVAR ! I want to race in that some day.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! Very Happy No need to bro! Well i mean if you want to I ain't gunna stop you! Wink
actual speed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that looks hot, nice attention to detail and well executed Cool

Skin by Baino
knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I didn't know what the back or hood of the car looked like either so I had to make it up... =/ Thanks tho for the compliments! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case you were wondering, holden is the Austrailian branch of GM, hence the similarities in the styling. This particular model races in the Autrailian V8 Supercar series, which in my opinion is simply THE BEST racing series in world.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
knight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep I knew at least! Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That GTO is very realistic, It's one of my faves in NFS:U2. The model then, 'cus I've never seen a GTO looking like this one there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Cars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: