Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Uploading files

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Uploading files Reply with quote

I've been looking for somewhere to upload .bik files for ages, and i've finally found a site that does it for free. Link is http://www.fileden.com/

You have to register but it doesnt take long and its free. Also, they send the confirmation email, which you have to click on, but mine was sent to my junk mail box.

Dont know why im saying this but it may be helpful for signs/cars/avatars whatever or just normal use

Also, can you try this track, its not a proper track, just see if the signs work Razz

http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=auto%23auto Boosting into corners FTW!!!

The three signs should be the yingyang thing, so bunsen can start drooling again Razz Razz

And it probably wont load for a while, race it a couple of times and it might appear. Wink
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THat's great, thanks a lot Steve, very usefull Very Happy
I have to try it, bik files are fun, but not easy to host somewhere else than on our own FTP
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldnt get the signs to work.. maybe my cache etc. I have tried similar sites though and most don't work as the sites need to allow direct file linking apparently. And most don't Sad try it with a jpg because its easy to see if it's likely to work that way.
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weren't your files too big ? Over 30 or 40ko it might be harder to get them working good.

For pannels, i'll continue to use simple jpeg files, i thought about using bik files to host them as avatar on my Manialink later.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: