Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season 8 sign ups
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THUG brixton inmate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: thug junior Reply with quote

just spoke to junior and he said that he hasnt put his name up for gp this session dont know whats going on,as for being pair of a fun team Baino ,Hmmmm this is a family site so just Hmmmm.
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: thug junior Reply with quote

THUG brixton inmate wrote:
just spoke to junior and he said that he hasnt put his name up for gp this session dont know whats going on,as for being pair of a fun team Baino ,Hmmmm this is a family site so just Hmmmm.

Do you want me to take his name off the list then?.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tred wrote:
Well it depedns on when the start date actually is. I can say for certain that I can make every race before the clocks change, and I can probably make the next 2 after that, but then after that I won't know until the day before or maybe later. So if it's an 8 week season and you're starting say 2 weeks before the clocks change, then I can probably make 4, and maybe some others...

Of course, if you guys feel that thats not enough, then you're welcome to leave it as is Wink

It's looking very much like the first race will be Tuesday 23rd March at 8.00pm and then every Tuesday after that until 11th May.

I'm kind of with Dantski on this one if you can't manage the majority of the races (2/3rds at least) then it would be unfair on your team particularly as you would probably be the main points scorer. However, I've got an idea which I'm going to run past Cheese and Dan which may allow participation for those who can't appear weekly but won't have any effect on the points.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky wrote:
However, I've got an idea which I'm going to run past Cheese and Dan which may allow participation for those who can't appear weekly but won't have any effect on the points.

Privateers like in touring cars?
Spanky_McCoy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dantski wrote:
Spanky wrote:
However, I've got an idea which I'm going to run past Cheese and Dan which may allow participation for those who can't appear weekly but won't have any effect on the points.

Privateers like in touring cars?

Not quite. I'm likely going to have to drop out as the season will be going on while I'm on holiday and I just can't guarantee being in every Tuesday night. I was going to suggest myself and Tred race together in a team but we can't score points so we can have a race but don't mess up the leaderboard. Then I would get one of those who are wanting to race but not in a team yet to go in my team with JawZ and StevieM.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:
Not quite. I'm likely going to have to drop out as the season will be going on while I'm on holiday and I just can't guarantee being in every Tuesday night. I was going to suggest myself and Tred race together in a team but we can't score points so we can have a race but don't mess up the leaderboard. Then I would get one of those who are wanting to race but not in a team yet to go in my team with JawZ and StevieM.

i'll keep your seat warm spanky if thats ok, thats if you do decide to go in with tred. Smile
Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:

The return of the Bentley Boys?
Spanky_McCoy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little Deanio wrote:
i'll keep your seat warm spanky if thats ok, thats if you do decide to go in with tred. Smile

I think we've already got you in a team with iffe and miksu, if they are happy to find a replacement you can take mine. Wink

baino wrote:

Ehm no we won't be going back to that, it used to royally piss me off there could be 8 different people turn up each week and race under that banner, once the season is going only those down as racing would get to take part, no walk ons. If it were just me and tred then we would have a team and would be racing on the basis no matter where we place we don't score. I was going to try and persuade mad as well as he would like to take part on occasion but like me doesn't have the time to commit to it fully. This could all be a moot point though as there is likely to be some not happy with the suggestion.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to be in a team with Stevie M and Jawz Very Happy

But I know I've left it late so I'd be happy with Iffe and Miksu even though I dont know them. Shocked
revo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, there must have been some sort of misunderstanding somewhere along the way. Since I´m driving with Iffe and Miksu. It was me and Iffe that were looking for a 3rd driver, and we found Miksu.

Sorry lil D, I guess someone fed you some wrong info.
Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:

baino wrote:

Ehm no we won't be going back to that, it used to royally piss me off there could be 8 different people turn up each week and race under that banner, once the season is going only those down as racing would get to take part, no walk ons. If it were just me and tred then we would have a team and would be racing on the basis no matter where we place we don't score. I was going to try and persuade mad as well as he would like to take part on occasion but like me doesn't have the time to commit to it fully. This could all be a moot point though as there is likely to be some not happy with the suggestion.

Surely if it's a team of 3 that may or may not turn up but doesn't change drivers it's ok to score points as the only reason I thought there was for wanting people to commit to the whole season was that it wasn't fair on their teammates to be there 1 week and not the next. It would be just as valid a team as Spankytech Jnr was last season when we only fielded 3 cars for 2 of the races and at times became only a one car team it is just more up front.
So to sum up I can't see a problem in it being a proper points scoring team, in fact I'd have more of a problem with a team that doesn't score points as it makes it harder to work out your position in the race if there could be as many as three cars ahead of you that don't count.
Spanky_McCoy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little Deanio you take my place for the season.

Revo you, iffe and miksu are in the same team.

baino wrote:
So to sum up I can't see a problem in it being a proper points scoring team, in fact I'd have more of a problem with a team that doesn't score points as it makes it harder to work out your position in the race if there could be as many as three cars ahead of you that don't count.

The reason we shouldn't score points is that we aren't going to be there every week and it's unfair to take points off people who are fighting for position in the team championship. Had I been able to race the majority of the races I wouldn't have pulled out because likelihood is that JawZ and StevieM would be the two top scorers in my team anyway but since I can't see me doing half the races it puts more on them to make sure they finish every race knowing I won't be running to pick up points if one of them goes off.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i lvoe tall this banter !! come on you gps !!!

oh revo try and sound a bit more friendly Very Happy ..
deanio you wll do spanky very proud this season keep practicing mate !
Spanky_McCoy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beechus wrote:
i lvoe tall this banter !! come on you gps !!!

I know you work nights but is it in a brewery *hic* Laughing

beechus wrote:
oh revo try and sound a bit more friendly Very Happy ..

Don't think he meant nothing by it.

beechus wrote:
deanio you wll do spanky very proud this season keep practicing mate !

I'll probably not get back in the team after this, the force is strong in that one Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol btw spanky i know its a bit off topic but how do you put what some one else has said when your riting your piece lol never know how to do it !
sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beechus wrote:
lol btw spanky i know its a bit off topic but how do you put what some one else has said when your riting your piece lol never know how to do it !

Click on quote top right of the post you want to quote Smile

master of the slow lap and purveyor of really bad jokes.
Spanky_McCoy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sosteve wrote:
beechus wrote:

Click on quote top right of the post you want to quote Smile

Sssshhhh don't let all the secrets out Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:

Yeah!! Very Happy Thanks Spanky I'll really try my best im so lucky to be in a team with Steve M and Jawz. Laughing
Spanky_McCoy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little Deanio wrote:
Spanky_McCoy wrote:

Yeah!! Very Happy Thanks Spanky I'll really try my best im so lucky to be in a team with Steve M and Jawz. Laughing

Listen to JawZ and if StevieM swears you let me know Wink
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:
baino wrote:

The reason we shouldn't score points is that we aren't going to be there every week and it's unfair to take points off people who are fighting for position in the team championship. Had I been able to race the majority of the races I wouldn't have pulled out because likelihood is that JawZ and StevieM would be the two top scorers in my team anyway but since I can't see me doing half the races it puts more on them to make sure they finish every race knowing I won't be running to pick up points if one of them goes off.

I do agree with Baino here, if you guys agree you can't be here often, then that doesn't matter, but you're still a team that should be able to score points
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 7 of 12

Jump to: