Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season Seven Teams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Season Seven Teams Reply with quote

The HMP skin was never seen but will be next season hopefully.

Last edited by Baino on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
SkinBobUk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow they are ace!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Bain!
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks awesome Smile

added this page to the archive which was updated today

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome stuff Baino, I'll get the missing GMR skins sent to the email addy on your profile now.
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice baino, could not have made the season so colourful without you Very Happy
Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Updated with the GMR teams.
DaCheese

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely stuff. I have to say I reckon Season 7 had the best set of liveries yet, top skinning Baino. To those that aren't using TMUF...WHY NOT! it's about £10, maybe less these days and I know I find racing more fun when you can tell if a rival's passed you just from their car.

Looks like I need to up my game next season with car numbers and custom helmets though.
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work Baino you'll find a lovely surprise from Santa for all the hard work Very Happy
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops just realised I missed out Minardi will try and sort this tonight.

Thx everyone for the kind words and I'm already hard at work on season 8 cars, if you keep an eye on whatever car I'm driving when next I'm on the server you may get a preview.

Last edited by Baino on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
beechus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was just wondering baino when you have some spare time on your hands if its ok for you to make me a skin ! nothing to much just a cool little something you can cook up with some coloured rims if possible ! would be much appreciated Smile
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovely job there Baino, gonna Sticky it Smile

Skin by Baino
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb - they look brilliant. Great work, gratefully appreciated by everyone. I love the little personalisation you gave to my skulmet, straight from my taxi - a lovely touch, Baino Smile
DaCheese

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Framed and in final standings order - even better!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: