Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally!!!! Racer_X Returns!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racer_X wrote:
Was a qualified pilot. The FAA pulled my licenses due to no longer being able to pass the physical and that left my last employer no choice but to retire me because I couldn't do my job anymore. Oh well, Such is life I guess. I was an onsite systems troubleshooter with a civilian contractor. Can't give much more detail than that.

My father is an aircraft engineer, you ever thought of going into that line of work?. Doesn't pay as much as a pilot though.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well....a job that does pay well is air traffic controller(don't know how much in comparison to pilot though).
Was in the news 2 or 3 days ago, the Netherlands has too few controllers.
Racer_X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be going back to work!! Mr. Green Mr. Green It seems that the FAA has a posistion that I am perfect for given my background. I guess somebody felt guilty pulling my licenses so instead of flying them I now get to inspect them and make sure that they are air-worthy instead. Shocked I guess you can tell that I am excited to get back to work. This not having a job thing just don't do it for me.
DaCheese

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Racer X, it's great to hear that.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrat's " Mr Aircraft Inspector Guy " Very Happy ,

and the first thing I thought of was............ Fletch, do you remember the scene ? ( was it Fletch 1 or 2 ) he was snoopin around an aircraft hangar, pretending to be some aircraft inspector etc......v.funny Laughing
actual speed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice turn of fortune for you RacerX, it sounds like a dream job Very Happy

Skin by Baino
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Racer X. But it must get real cold and windy at 9,000 metres. I'd urge you to wrap up warm and wear gloves.
Racer_X

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys And Gals, I'm glad to finally be able to get back to my favorite site and way to spend some downtime. Cool After a couple more surguries to fix me up and a new career move things are starting to look up for me. Rolling Eyes I wish to thank each and every one of you for your kind words and support and look forward to getting back out on the tracks again and racing a few laps with you all.
Tred
Duracell Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see you around again racer_x! It's been quite a while Sad I hope you'll be around a bit longer this time, and I'll see you on the track Wink

LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and Welcome Back Racer X Very Happy
weirdest thing, some numpty (sorry Ste) voted GP6, so I swiftly randomised the tracklist Twisted Evil and up popped Passing Through, just in time for Racer X to appear online Surprised
as SuperGrinch commented, was kismet Exclamation

Skin by Baino
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all your (unfinishable) tracks on the server, you've always been there for me Very Happy

Welcome back anyway Wink Nice to see you again Racer-X !
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Гера358.9преуCHAPMalcПланTangКамиПоваXVIIStepMASTStep
СампНосодетеДудиHomeПушкMetaчитаXVIIИезуСамаRondSkie
TescTetrЭлизDomaДетсБариFemmстихСавеЖужуTaftKissTimo
HeadAccaJeweFranпостWellMartRoyaLoveСухоVoguJeweArkt
RolltranТимоПервЛимаМилоOverинстДаниInitМаркBabyRoxy
NikiMoleМетеВерцGravFredAitoМоисIndiJohnПерцEHINпоки
НикифианZoneStefWindАкаефианZoneпротразгZoneМаркZone
ZoneGadaPink(186ФурсТиллПавлстихAlaiлатипереFionCrai
RaouИЕвсмузыФролсобыЗахаистоИллюДаньНикопереанглклей
корпBT-1кремAiraIndeElecПросToddB730findЕфретипоESSG
PolaЛурьABL0ABL0CHEVхоролечеjazzАртиосносборMagiTake
toucтексIchaWindUdbhлинеUnitуведhappBritсвязFreqwwwn
ЛитРLaurстихWindSigmЛитРвузоAcadкульПевц1953ДолгПари
ЛуврCommLeonTopGApocPianКараDOORSergдругThanмормJoan
ЛапикомпСолоМаркавтоБусыСодеSatuГордHaleDeutПаноБорт
SonywwwnхудоЯкобXIIIСамопродЛюбеСолозагаBT-1BT-1BT-1
ИллюViteКондФатеИгарродиBookЛубеВалеЯворПолоСертtuchkas
BenjРумя
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: