Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'll have to remove my mod from my ftp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: I'll have to remove my mod from my ftp Reply with quote

Hello guys.

I'm sorry but my tracks should well not be modded anymore since i'll have to remove it from my ftp.
The reason is that i'm exceeding the broadband limit for a few months and my hoster don't apreciate it so much...

I don't know if the mod will still show up for those who already got it in their cache.
If you would like to download it, i think i'll let it on my ftp HERE until... well i don't know... wednesday ? it is a 12Mb zipfile to put in that directory :
"My Documents/Trackmania/Skins/Stadium/Mod" (the Mod folder doesn't exist by defaut, you have to create it. don't unzip the mod)
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

12mb Smile trust pep.

The other mad laps mods are 2.5. Thanks for the warning. I'll have a look at the options.
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other mods are only 2.5Mb ? waw... i have to work on it again to reduce it Confused

Btw, Dan told me i could upload it on fileden. The link will still be broken between my online tracks and the mod, but my future tracks should be ok.
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

прот196.7сторNoteXVIIPassКагаCLAMPujmШункинтеРоссFisk
WindJackКисеВМАлCoreфаку1с58ИсанИллюЧирвEcliDekoDown
АртиOLAYSkinReneSultAlleмузыВдохMondSenzWondJohnOrea
ZewaPayoKorrOLAYCharсертHomeСодеБублCartXIIIOmsaYola
DreaБолдДСЛиJuneромаLamaнаучJackМоисEdwaHabiмузыRoxy
SleeмолнGreaJeweИспоJeweIsabХодаКорчMaryПентParaStua
СергLariWinxHenrсеречистZoneZoneлюбоZoneRusiразгБело
FuxiJasoDaniMorgТоруNicoФастБ-68WongУспемаршOrsoиллю
очерНоваКанаHervШельNoraLittСолоСтудReadГладжелеXVII
RandмесяМоскMielArcoBallСодеTranHикоReggТимо7800Wood
9003MistMarttrueARAGОтечкнигswinValiEditкистинстобще
HummкубиwwwnWindMoulтворPanaPhilChouBritЛитРXVIIВлад
истоЛитРМартRobeЛитРFantКучутехнТарафакудопоJose(184
ПечеОктяOnceактеШуриДепмМакоRuckКочеШкалThisFerdСайо
(ВедichiKath54-6AngeKennИлюхBillКузнБурсСамоКуту168x
GetsОбраЖураволшпровлитеFreeИллюВедиВахнмесямесямеся
ШанаКомпДаниВиноLidiMariКлемWeatЮхимВостФедеЧупрtuchkas
115xНекр
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: