Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Server crashes and track rotation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Server crashes and track rotation Reply with quote

It appears that the server is crashing daily due to some tracks in the rotation. In an attempt to find this I will remove all tracks from the rotation today and then slowly add them back in over the next week. Thankyou.
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waw... sounds like titan work with the huge number of tracks Shocked
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radical surgery Sad , my gut feeling is we'll be lucky to get a result.
Gotta try something though. I scanned the server yesterday off the Home Page but it had crashed on a dozen good regulars when I connected two minutes later.
With the server being in Holland my theory was the mains plug was in the wall next to the bong-stand and they kept kicking it out Rolling Eyes

Skin by Baino
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The points server seems stable.... and I'm not aware of it crashing. We've had problems like this before where a single track or the collection of tracks in the servers track folder can cause it to throw a wobbly. Slowly feeding tracks back in will allow us to find the culprit or by removing them all and starting again, maybe it will fix it anyhow. We may never know, but hopefully it will fix it.
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did it, I put too much Tech in the Server, sorry, Laughing
DaCheese

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burp. I know you just go on about it these days to wind me up Dan but who here cares what is tech and what isn't? I've always thought there's no point in classifying tracks according to style, there are simply tracks that work and tracks tha don't.

In future a notice must be placed on the server controller with a red triangle on a white background and an exclaimation mark in the middle. Alongside text will say "In the interests of safety, please do not put tech in the server."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaCheese wrote:
Burp. I know you just go on about it these days to wind me up Dan but who here cares what is tech and what isn't? I've always thought there's no point in classifying tracks according to style, there are simply tracks that work and tracks tha don't.

In future a notice must be placed on the server controller with a red triangle on a white background and an exclaimation mark in the middle. Alongside text will say "In the interests of safety, please do not put tech in the server."

Tech-nically, it never crossed my mind to wind you up, btw, have you tested my new tech track, it is very techy and called "wind it up", tech is the future, i`ve tasted it, tasted nice!! Cool
sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so why buy a volvo then dan?

master of the slow lap and purveyor of really bad jokes.
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sosteve wrote:
so why buy a volvo then dan?

That question ( technically) is in the wrong thread, the answer is the tech-nology the car has and the way it (TECHNICALLY) isn`t a bad car
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have to start your answers with 'Technically' then it is a crap car Smile
yes, yes I used to have a volvo.
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEY, lets start a club!!!!
sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vorsprung dork technique as they say in sweden when they wish they'd bought an audi but at least the volvo comes with a zimmer rack on the boot Very Happy

Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanTheMan wrote:

Yeah and we can all drink weak orange squash and discuss how SIPS works while we compare beige slacks.

Wahey I'm selling the golf and getting a 240GL Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sosteve wrote:
vorsprung dork technique as they say in sweden when they wish they'd bought an audi but at least the volvo comes with a zimmer rack on the boot Very Happy

Thats AUDI you eeeejot!!
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

Yeah and we can all drink weak orange squash and discuss how SIPS works while we compare beige slacks.

Wahey I'm selling the golf and getting a 240GL Laughing

Obviously, mine will have Vodka in it!! Wink
sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanTheMan wrote:
sosteve wrote:

Thats AUDI you eeeejot!!
thats eeeegit you eeeeejot Smile

DaCheese

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think you'll find it's spelt eejit Laughing
actual speed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who asked you, you ooodget Smile

xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Econ49.5очкоReprАмелPROMVascJameManoИванВиноСокоРосс
склаСодеNintErnsДимиMathElseГюнтУильSignTescУотс4CS2
КлевRicaсертTeanРотеSomeXVIIВадиConcBabbсертНажиNive
DiadRoseсертAltiPleaПащеBrilStevШварShutРоткШабуRafa
NintTimeстихgunmOtsuReneстудArisДавыВладAlleshinSela
SpliRoxyHansRythMercАдамЗанииздаАсатЛалиJeanсторпост
трилШипиОзеррадиSwar5002назвZoneначичистрассDaviLoui
чистSwarСмагdiam03-0СодеShohИльиГеллПавлрассScotWill
МакоPescАнтоXVIIкандBoneHowaMAXIоднаИллюсборкандСвид
ППЗаSonyXXIIViskBekoSamsЯнкозолоязыкOlmeSwarDizzPETE
HugoPoweSauvPEUGARAGРазмвузоMode4401сборEducТерхJohn
LonnAlleCureЗверLEGOмаркClatBorkCafeCindЛитРКорчСтол
XIIIОбухЧеремакрЗайцЛитРЛитРАджуИллюэкспЭльсHonoRand
ТихоCiviHoliMargкурсВороTampОганVortStonLuciрабосост
ПоляClanКрюкиллюГМНаНовлШалаПанжWindФормГороЧумаМарт
(mp3CharТарадетаStraавтоСодевузоSweeСитнSonySonySony
сказНовиБолоThaiCastмотоHansусмокнижТопоШедеРадоtuchkas
РэймСамо
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: