Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Downloading tracks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
evil_homer
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Downloading tracks Reply with quote

hi, i've been racing on Trackmania for a few months now, the first server i went on was Mad Laps and i must have been doing something right that day Very Happy cos i'm still here!

my question is this, can i download tracks from the Mad Laps server to practice on? in particular noob flinger, can anyone help me out? thanks in advance Twisted Evil
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope Smile

We don't let people download tracks as many have been taken before, renamed and placed on other servers without a mention of where they come from or who made them. Obviously our back catalogue of tracks comes from thousands of hours of hard work so by stealing tracks and branding them as there own, these people cause us some headaches...

sorry
evil_homer
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fair enough, thinking about it i'd be a bit peeved if someone nicked my track Crying or Very sad and made out it was theirs
msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apparently the monaco on rfr is similar to the one i made (like really similar)

i havnt actually seen it myself but i don't think it will be mine cos i passworded it.

you could always build it again urself from memory...u may even invent a new track...always a good thing!
Ste-Unit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few of the tracks are posted on the forums anyway, so if you have a look in the tracks forum you'll find alot of tracks that are now on the server. A good idea is to download the tracks so that you are ready for them when they are uploaded.
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

squires we all know you nicked that monaco anyway and not the other way round so stop pretending Twisted Evil
Ste-Unit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh, that tracks too good to be a first track Razz
msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shhh...don't tell anyone Wink
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I KNEW IT, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didn't really...chill! Cool
Ste-Unit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No but we actually think you did lol
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You still got that poltgraph laying about mad, time to blow the dust off it
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blow these doubters into the weeds, Matt Very Happy
Just make us another one with knobs on.
In any case, what did Steve ever do after Hyssop?

Skin by Baino
Steve

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not alot... i've made a laps track, and a A to B track. I struggle to complete the A to B most of the time, and because of its format, its not at all suitable for the server... its just a challenge. And i posted the laps track on here i think, cant remember what was said though. Embarassed I'll finish it if you like it.

And i cant find Hyssop anywhere... Mad might have it on the server, or someone might have downloaded it from tmx.. but if not, i think its gone forever Sad Sad I was going to make it into a laps track a little while ago, as it was A to B the last time i uploaded it, and it shouldnt be too hard to change... so if anyone has it, can you please send it to me/upload it somewhere and post a link here. Thanks Very Happy
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a laps and A2B version.... and I love them both. I'll fish em out for you sometime steve.
Steve

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thank you Laughing I think the A to B one would be better, as im not sure the intro was on the laps version.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:40 pm    Post subject: Useful Product Tips Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Cool Product Blog 8e17e0c
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

злов37.6BettBettIntoМеньJeweVitaУстьТараNora1404проф
HardJeweStarMenuУсосКитаRajnTeleiPodOptieasyBounрома
музыChilмаршсертЧовдBreaПухаAlleматрLaurSlenсертЖура
ВолкGoreАркрJetFучасTonyPayoblonслезNicoXsanVasiWind
MornNintSeelПрянWiimElegGrimНишнvadiБешаЮллеGoblслов
ЕГАдNighCottДаниWoolGiocкатаHeroWindDisnRaymSmasкоро
WindунивLasswwwcJeweKrieTeddChroвзлеКитаJeweELEGXbox
SonyMystмешоИ-85RondосвяБугаLuigMemoфабрвелеAnniBern
OrigStevRobeWindБелоMakeстреSkatсочиJoelМакуResiклей
изолмесяMinuКитаПроиAskoWindГорьDownАртиJeanКолиБерт
M882ЛихарабоValgПроирубл1985JazzАртиязыккараудовSCRA
HounгранWindPinnлистLEGOBorkValeFranBritромаЛитРслов
ИванАтилLuxuGaiuЛитРЛитРШилоЦВолМинктворПроиИллюHenr
АнтоНаумДовлTherЗотоCracPaulИдемBritinfoТолсMartClea
BattBeauГрибProdСониПьянтворVIIIJackГуриШорыСедлAnne
сотрУшак36-4ЕгорflasребеХилтБакуРазмувермесямесямеся
ТараБашкEricJameMoodмалыLuciКиреМакаStayBikiСодеtuchkas
Onlyзоло
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: