Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Team MAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JawZ

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clans do change communities most of the time.

a game i play not so much now.
Americas Army

a group of us, online gamers set up a clan for sole purpose of fun. winning / losing didnt matter.

but as some of use progressed to get better, the aim started o change, things became more competitively based and the fun was taken out. i started to lose intrest in clan matches and eventually the game and tbh the clan.
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or against Pelicans, could be interesting with Virus Dutchy and me (and TheKing, not sure if he's in now Razz )
DaCheese

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There must be plenty of clans out there to race against. Quite how many of them have members that aren't scared of a track longer than 30 seconds though is another matter.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pelicans, especially Moldo, are slowly stealing all our home grown racers Razz

First Virus, the Dutchy, and now maybe King,

When virus was joining, i was messing around on the server, and you asked me to join, but...only if i was the same Steve as the red one because you didnt want to get a completely random Steve. (earlier that day, i changed to the current blue from the red Cool )
Voices
KCMG

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaCheese wrote:
There must be plenty of clans out there to race against. Quite how many of them have members that aren't scared of a track longer than 30 seconds though is another matter.

isnt that why we would want to race them over 20 minutes or perhaps a day though not on time attack
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve you got a problem with us Pelicans Twisted Evil Razz

And yea of course, coz the red Steve had some nice recs but the blue one is just disappointing Laughing
DaCheese

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it then you're not in a clan Steve. Which leads me to ask this question; who was that [RFR] Steve who came online on either Friday or Saturday? It could just be you, of course, not making a big announcement about the whole thing.
KCMG

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[RFR] Steve is someone else - not our steve - from the same clan as Tred
DaCheese

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, as I suspected. That means we have four Steves using the server-Steve, SoSteve, [RFR]Steve and "German Steve".

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
not our steve

See steve, you are property of the server now! Razz

To be honest, I think I prefer the clanlessness. Moldo has asked me too to join Pelicans, but I like the relaxed attitude of being clanless. No pressure to get on for races or anything.
Besides, the easy way to get involved in the community would dissapear. I think I joined the GP's in one of the first weeks I played on Mad Laps, and together with the great tracks that kept me on the servers. Now that I know some of you a bit better, I wouldn't want to find another server. Adding a clan to the server would make it the server of the Team Mad, instead of the server of the people who just happen to be mad Razz . Really, for a new guy I think the latter sounds more inviting.
[/quote]
flyingscott

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: gone for the forseable future Reply with quote

hey guys i posted a message for you all in shoutouts and introductions. Please read when you have time.
flyingscott

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: home grown racers Reply with quote

hey Steve, I am a mad laps home grown racer and i would never leave for somewhere else.
racing is 50% tracks and 50% fun and crack with the regulars
ViRuS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHH my Eyes! ive read the word STEVE too many times in the last couple of posts!
retoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do u think we feel virus. we have to look at your name everytime you post something Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JawZ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the above post would be better coming from someone with a lesser post count than virus.
MMMBat
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would never join a clan that would have me as a member Wink
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion is that clans make gaming a little bit formal which is why nobody at my Battlefield clan =Vu= remembers me because I haven't played a match for 6 months Laughing it's their own fault they introduced me to Trackmania.

However if people want to feel affiliated to a group of racers feel free to race under the SpankyTech banner Cool the skin is piss easy to do, create a dark blue car and put a saltire over the top of it Laughing . Hell I might even get t-shirts made with the team motto "Spanky sez relax" Twisted Evil

Mmmbat you can't join by the way, not until you give Dick Grayson his sick pay Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I'm glad Spanky brought up the SpankyTech thing because I realise that my racing might seem to be a ripoff of loads of great stuff on TM and elsewhere.

Green Missile Racing and their Green Missile is not intended to copy SpankyTech and its Bullet. It's just something I thought of before I even got started with TM and thought would make a good basis for a skin on here. Likewise, Racing For Shropshire isn't meant to be an RFR copy. It's tiny small (4), it's not a team and it was just a name that we thought of before we knew of RFR which has stuck.

Add to that the number of names for stuff I've stolen to give to my tracks and I realise I'm a plagarising little git. I don't think for a minute that anybody here would even have considered that I'm a PLG as I know you all to be a group of great people all round, but if anybody was slightly suspicious, I just thought I'd clear those points up.

Sorry all.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id join a team but i can see theres no real point.. i do however think it would be cool to do a server raid and have a bit of a race on some other servers... i did a couple of hours on rf cooldown with voices and steve and it was fun.
Steve

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They had some good tracks on their server.

Server raid sounds good. Add everyone as buddies, and go attack a laps server (preferably a french one, as they think they're all gods of tmn) and beat them 'til the leave!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: