Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dutchy's Car

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dutchy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Dutchy's Car Reply with quote

Okay Carbon I was wondering if you would be kind enough to paint me a car. I know its a lot to ask, and if you don't have the time then I understand. But if you do I'll be forever in your favour and I'll even buy you a burger from Middenrats Midfield burger van!

It's got to be a yellow one based around the following images:

Again if you don't have the time I understand, but anything you want in return no prob.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he wants katie price on wheels

Dutchy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah man I can do it for you no problem! Wink I have a few other requests too right now (I think right now maybe 3?) and also need to work on replays/GPS for two tracks not to mention am making a Team video for USI... however at times I do jump around to different projects if I feel like doing certain things.

I just have three questions though for you bro;

1. Do you want the skin painter on a default F1 car or do you want me to try to paint you an F1 car like the one in the pictures you sent me? (Keep in mind too that if I am unable to paint the one in the pictures then I will just do a default F1 for you).

2. I am able to put a neon underneath cars (only default F1s though) and have red, yellow, green, blue, and cyan. Would you like me to put a neon and/or custom horn on your car if I do paint a default F1?

3. Lastly, you said if I wanted something in return it would be no problem... I have been looking for someone to buy the game for me because well... I am un-authenticated. Rolling Eyes I have painted over 30 cars for people, built/edited tracks, and made videos yet nobody is willing to buy me the game for me. I also am really low on money and trying not to spend it not to mention don't have a credit card. I have so many custom skins I wish I could show off, but I cant and they sit in my garage collecting dust. Crying or Very sad Do you think it would be at all possible for you to buy the game for me so I could authenticate my account? If not I understand... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Dutchy, I never did get back to you did I? I don't think I'd have been able to do your request justice anyway, but I feel pretty awful about it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry cheese, its okay. Like i said, only if you had time Wink

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would buy you the game if you recreate the Autrailian V8 supercar series for me using your monaro.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Cars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: