Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello Mr/Mrs XXX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Shoutouts and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YaBlows

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Hello Mr/Mrs XXX Reply with quote

Hi

I am the second assistant to the chief cashier to the bank of Zimbawe. I have been holding $50,000,000 in trust for you to coll...... damn wrong forum...

lets start again...

Im Yablows, the official wall tester (self appointed) of Mad Laps and Mad Mini - if there's a wall to be found, i'm usually glued, parallel (facing the wrong way) or perpendicular to it. I have found walls in circuits that the authors have no idea exist!

Having found Trackmania a number of months ago, I've been an avid "press enter to restart" 'er ever since. Occasionally by the grace of God I've eventually completed races and even been placed in the top 3 (usally when < 3 players are on the server)

I usually listen in on Ventrilo and regually contribute with outbursts such as "oh For F^%$$S SAKE" and "WHO THE HELL PUT THAT BLEEDING WALL THERE"

The MAD servers keeps my blood pressure above "he's gonna blow" and frustation levels akin to licking your own elbow - but i keep trying Very Happy

....and thats about it... any tips for someone who's hand / eye co-ordination is about as useful as a tray of chocolate coat hangers ?

Regards

YaBlows (AKA Dave)

(This messages spellling has been sponsored by Cillit Bang)
Medi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Yablows, welcome to the forums Smile
Hope to race you sometime soon on the servers

Quote:

....and thats about it... any tips for someone who's hand / eye co-ordination is about as useful as a tray of chocolate coat hangers ?

Don't jump out of an airplane without a parachute.
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi YaBlows, tips? don't lend money to anyone you meet through this Forum. I f someone asks for a 'character reference' they will usu mean 'alibi', so make your excuses and leave Wink

Skin by Baino
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Y.B.

Golden tip: drive carefully - safety first Very Happy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hola YaBlows give my regards to Barry Scott (if that's his real name)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was gutted when I found out a while back that Barry Scott is just a fictional character. And now for my faourite test! (Holds penny in Cillit Bang for half an hour).
actual speed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would appear that you and i are in the same buisiness (wall testing) i wondered how wed get on with a track with no walls at all, would we be totally unbeatable, totally lost, totally confused or just spontaineously combust terrifying thoughts. anyway welcome onboard Very Happy

master of the slow lap and purveyor of really bad jokes.
Dutchy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Yablows,
Good to see you made it to the forum. Was good racing against you the other day..... wait it wasn't racing it was telling some German bird you were going through pre-op wasn't it? Wink

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PelicansDutchy wrote:
... wait it wasn't racing it was telling some German bird you were going through pre-op wasn't it? Wink

I feel an explanation is in order.... Embarassed

She mentioned in passing that driving in high heels was difficult... and I agreed... little did I realise that Anglo-German humour is a null set!

Look forward to being lapped by you again Laughing

Regards

YaBlows...
YaBlows

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sosteve wrote:
it would appear that you and i are in the same buisiness (wall testing) i wondered how wed get on with a track with no walls at all, would we be totally unbeatable, totally lost, totally confused or just spontaineously combust terrifying thoughts. anyway welcome onboard Very Happy

... see.... thats whats this game needs, a track with no walls - consider it a freestyle challenge.......
DaCheese

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No walls at all is hard to do but I'm sure Mad will be only too happy to add SOR Mad-Flinger (better known as Noob Flinger), which is a good attempt at a no-walls track, to the track rotation if we have to move over to TMF.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Shoutouts and Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: