Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Races 15 & 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkinBobUk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Races 15 & 16 Reply with quote

15) I took it steady and managed to hover around 6-9th, then had a great battle with yussuf for the last few laps and finished 8th.

16) Running in 8th way all the time behind both tyrill cars. Then just over half way i get f*****g disconnected. To say i was p****d off would be an understatement. Hopefully i'll still finish in the top ten, if no the pc is going out the f*****g window!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
YussuF

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

15) Decided this track to be the hard one, raced concentrated, made mistakes, drove steady on and at around lap 18 the real race began and Skinbob was my opponent Twisted Evil . Great Race from then on Very Happy , finished 7th

16) Had a great start while lots of ppl were writing, disconnecting and reappearing and got second behind Dantski with Reh around. Reh and me were from then on nearly making the same mistakes and coming closer to the top at the same times and we switched from 2nd/3rd to 7th/8th to come back to 3rd/4th. Was a great chase n race Very Happy .

Good Games all, thanks to Madmins. 'twas a great season and I'm looking forward to the next as I hope to change the kinda 18 which will be on my car next season to the 4 it was before Twisted Evil
Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaCheese

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I-Keeel-U: Possibly one of the toughest races this season. I was having to drive the wheels off the car and was still struggling to make up time. The highlight was a battle with Invictus towards the end of the race which saw me take 5th. Pleased to say the least Very Happy .

Speed-Fun: My kind of track? It sort of suited me anyway, lots of fast but tight corners to give the left index finger a workout on the brake trigger. I got as high as 4th at one point, but this situation was abruptly terminated by one of the pillars under the wide bit towards the end of the circuit. Happy with my 6th, not so happy that the cars that went past were Tyrrells Twisted Evil .

Great season guys, thanks for the tracks and thanks for racing!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

race 1

sums it up

race 2
turned off other cars and stuck some music on seemed to result in my first finish in 4 races, to round of the season with a 9th or 8th finish, was happy with this Smile

Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keeel U: Never really got my mojo working on it, found a safe line and thought get some points so stopped pushing about lap 15 and came home 11th.

Speed fun: Traditionally speed tracks suit my style but clipped the wall on the banked chicane and roofed it, tried to crab crawl to knock her back on her wheels but alas didn't manage it, was very annoying as I was in 8th at the time and catching 7th.

Thanks to JawZ and Bunsen for taking part in another season was appreciated gents. Hopefully we will return for another assault on the team championship.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 15.

Got the FPS is low message at the start, by the time I hit ok and TM alt-tabbed me I was a few secs behind and in the wall. Took me 5-6 laps to get any rhythym going but it seems like everyone else was having difficulty too so was able to catch and pass Reh pretty quickly. After that I cruised around driving consistently and ended with a handy 10+ sec margin.

Race 16.

My maths told me to play it safe so I'd win the drivers champ, so I drove conservatively for 20 laps while my main competitors thumped the scenery. This included on lap 3 (one after Bboy's crash) clipping the top of the barrier on the bump after the first corner, fortunately I reacted quickly with an airbrake and didn't flip. Realized I was barely concerntrating around lap 20 so I went flat out for a few laps just to focus and twatted the wall pretty hard. After that I drove slowly and Voices did a good job so GMR-MV got their first 1-2!

Thanks madmins and trackmakers for all your hard work in keeping the server running and keeping the season as fun as always. Also a big thanks to Reh for helping when the server had problems.
msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah firstly a big shout out to those who made the kept the show on the rails...no matter how rusty!

Race 15: Was keeping it consistent and got up to 7th until I crashed about halfway thru and went back to 11th. Made back a few I think...not too sure now! Yussuf got me in the incident and he must have got more wired into the track as i never saw him again.

Race 16: Loved the fast track and was doing well in the prerace practise. However on the first lap i completely fluffed one of the fast right turns, fell off and found myself on the bit of track below (bit of luck! although it did put me half a lap behind!!). Spent the rest of the race catching and passing and making up from those who went for the upside down driving tactic! Pleased with the evening and a great end to an up and down season.

Thanks again Madmins and Reh etc for keeping this bird flying! Smile
C.o. Jones

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R1 I wasn't verry confident about racing it, after warm up was really struggling to get consistency and some proper speed. When the race started I got away verry well after a few laps I even found me in the lead Shocked result to exciting for me so i got sloppy so i try to get consistent again and finiched fourth.

R2 I loved this track got a verry good pace in warm up. The race started unfortunallyi clipped the draining and turtled, reentered and tryed to follow Bboy. I gave up after a few laps and started to see how far i could get. Eventually got to finich in 12th. wich is a satisfiyng result Very Happy

Now I want to give a BIG THANKS to everybody that participated in the establishing of the GP season. And also all the participants off the races. Had a great time, THANK YOU ALL.
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: