Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google Chrome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Google Chrome Reply with quote

Has anyone tried this yet? Its in Beta testing at the moment, but seems very good to me Very Happy

http://tools.google.com/chrome/?hl=en-GB
Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like it though as it's a beta it does like to crash a lot. However once they get it stable i'll probably still use opera Smile Opera does everything I want and chrome does nothing new I really need.
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have installed it. It seems OK. Some of the features are a bit hard to find though. It's a bit like Firefox, but of course being google, all the google sites are easily accessible. I could probably get used to the address bar also being the search bar. It's a neat idea and once I'm used to it it will probably become invaluable.
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

11. Content license from you

11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling Google to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.

11.2 You agree that this license includes a right for Google to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom Google has relationships for the provision of syndicated services, and to use such Content in connection with the provision of those services.

11.3 You understand that Google, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users, may (a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and (b) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this license shall permit Google to take these actions.

11.4 You confirm and warrant to Google that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.

Shocked If you have any good ideas don't stick them on the net through Google Chrome.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

world dominating google is getting way to big for its boots....

I will avoid it like the plague.

Anyone tried running wireshark at the same time to see what its really doing?
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not getting it, don`t want it, google will use this to promote Google advertisers, pimping in my book,

p.s. whats wireshark??
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO :

Internet Explorer is good to download Firefox
Google is good as search engine, using Firefox as browser.
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Econ215.5PERFPERFСлепПропAlarGeorеженМороРаффWindзако
растлет?NormРадиRocoДевиСангтрил(эставтоRomeXVIIRond
ShinOreaDoveLeonстихPatrFitnГрабremiХрамRicaAntiавто
SafeФилиИльикандMarcКрасKnolLaraPartМолдДжамСтанВоск
WindElegELEGмелоviscToscZoroСолоLindJaneпечаgunmКетл
юнкеVoixSympTechQueeShamЧерносноHarlCambJohnDougЛанг
WindPaulдругоднаdiamArtsЖирнАртюгодыArtsдесяGeorTime
ArtsdiamKathчист3-18сереRobeFromJameСодеСереМороГрад
JekyТитоИванКитрJohaтворНекрSonyCeviврачJeweSimmStar
DHChCARDбогаChinIndeKospFounхват3256АртиdesiАртивход
placDalv1324AVTOARAGравнобраBlueValiSouvканвиздеChic
VtecWindWindAndrупакНовиBrauBOSCLoliгаммТатьКосаЛитР
ДжамDougFronЛужнвидаBettЕрмакороВыпуTaleFranКедрOZON
указAntoвойнViktFilmКоновспыYevgТексMichпрошInteсове
куроИллюAkerСпивМеттКургClanБолоавтоСуряРудчИллюМакл
BuilГуркРониMartпокиPearOwenХачкVivaКулаCARDCARDCARD
MoirвешаSusaСмирвремНовиавтоТугаBernредаJohnОстрtuchkas
Яремизда
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: