Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

S.P.A.M E-mail`s, ha ha ha

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: S.P.A.M E-mail`s, ha ha ha Reply with quote

FROM THE DESK OF MR. LAAD COLOGO
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANEGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.
DEAR FRIEND,

I AM THE MANAGER OF AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING AT THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO. IN MY DEPARTMENT WE DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED SUM OF US$12.5M DOLLARS (TWELVE MILLON FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) IN AN ACCOUNT THAT BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN CUSTOMER (MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER FROM MUNICH, GERMANY) WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY IN JULLY 2000 IN A PLANE CRASH.FOR MORE INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE CRASH YOU CAN VISIT THIS SITE: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

SINCE WE GOT INFORMATION ABOUT HIS DEATH, WE HAVE BEEN EXPECTING HIS NEXT OF KIN TO COME OVER AND CLAIM HIS MONEY BECAUSE WE CANNOT RELEASE IT UNLESS SOME BODY APPLIES FOR IT AS NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THE DECEASED AS INDICATED IN OUR BANKING GUIDLINGS AND LAWS BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE LEARNT THAT ALL HIS SUPPOSED NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION DIED ALONGSIDE WITH HIM AT THE PLANE CRASH LEAVING NOBODY BEHIND FOR THE CLAIM. IT IS THEREFORE UPON THIS DISCOVERY THAT I NOW DECIDED TO MAKE THIS BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO YOU AND RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THE DECEASED FOR SAFETY AND SUBSEQUENT DISBURSEMENT SINCE NOBODY IS COMING FOR IT AND WE DON'T WANT THIS MONEY TO GO INTO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED BILL.

THE BANKING LAW AND GUIDLINE HERE STIPULATES THAT IF SUCH MONEY REMAINED UNCLAIMED AFTER SOME YEARS, THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED FUND. THE REQUEST OF FOREIGNER AS NEXT OF KIN IN THIS BUSINESS IS OCCASSIONED BY THE FACT THAT THE CUSTOMER WAS A FOREIGNER AND A BURKINABE CANNOT STAND AS NEXT OF KIN TO A FOREIGNER.

I AGREE THAT 40% OF THIS MONEY WILL BE FOR YOU AS A RESPECT TO THE PROVISION OF A FORIEGN ACCOUNT WHILE 5% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR EXPENSES INCURRED DURING THE BUSINESS AND 55% WOULD BE FOR ME THEREAFTER, I WILL VISIT YOUR COUNTRY FOR DISBURSEMENT ACCORDING TO THE PERCENTAGE INDICATED. THEREFORE, TO ENABLE THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOU ARRANGED,YOU MUST APPLY FIRST TO THE BANK AS RELATION OR NEXT OF KIN OF THE DECEASED WITH A TEXT OF APPLICATION THAT I WILL SEND TO YOU,SO I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND TO ME YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER FOR EASY AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND LOCATION WHERE THE MONEY WILL BE REMITTED.

UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR REPLY, I WILL GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS TRANSACTION. I WILL NOT FAIL TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS HITCH-FREE AND THAT YOU SHOULD NOT ENTERTAIN ANY ATOM OF FEAR AS ALL REQUIRED ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE FOR THE TRANSFER. YOU SHOULD CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVED THIS LETTER. AGAIN CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL ADDRESS mrlaad1188@yahoo.com

TRUSTING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY.
1. FULL NAME
2. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER
3. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS.
4. YOUR AGE
THANK YOU.
MR. LAAD COLOGO.
JawZ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caps lock

Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love these guys, its amazing some of the crap they get those scamming swines to do

http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:
I love these guys, its amazing some of the crap they get those scamming swines to do

http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

just looked at the book worm one on this, it classic Laughing
it shows how far the scammers are prepared to go and the lies they use
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

один144.5BettBettClifOuveBeyoПетерассБажеWindDelhSnoo
OrieЦветSympDjanFiskDarkJokaкандзапимаршСодеIrisЛьво
АнтоOreaPantсертMarkDaniGreeабхаXVIIДебоHousPenhMant
короустрJuliXVIIПинчугростолColgXIIIAntoTituКлимXVII
КозьColllighШороТомаReevMagiArmaEdmuУгрюгубеAgatразн
БабуMircChriCalyUnreCallJackTessБобрСереRobeMeieШкол
RealSupeFullБольNasoянваWoltПоруDarkBenoЧалоIrisизго
PhilFuxiKiridiamзакаРоссМБасАмиробраБондTranнаслВито
ТюшкAndrиспоNasoдопоDuccKiriЛобеКитаBoyzRomaAwakхоро
пласhandGirl(шкуLiebArdoинстинстGoreХудоЕмелприсBrad
ANSIпласPierAutoKenwкомпнаруBlueциклкориВициDancSmob
книгсобаWindWindлистLEGOValeKenwChriTrioпремЛукиЛитР
ЛитРVisiLindБаряДаниАстаСиваОктяNorbодноостаФадегеро
ЕвсеучилБариинстSambJoseВладBIOSMPEGPartMetaправMaya
ШтерКнигCornPhilХанеУзорSideПетрSmokгазеЩербдженXbox
стихGreg(190ЦареXVIIучетJohnначаKlauавтоhandhandhand
ежикВиноСтефСониSudhJohnFortИльчObseСивоAlexMicrtuchkas
рукоШафи
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> ROFL All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: