Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ello people

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Shoutouts and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DFAPedi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Ello people Reply with quote

Thought i'd come and say hi,

I am one of the senior members @ DFA and have been racing tmn style for too long to remember Very Happy Gotta say I like the laps server but it's the rounds one i really like. Dunno why, it's just ermmm different Smile Congrats

You guys should come and give us a go I've noticed some of you are fast, very fast indeed.

We hold open races every so often where all are invited and the winners sometimes get trophys, (depending on available funds, beer comes first Razz)

See you on the servers

Tom

www.dfa-tmn.eu
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the invite pedi. Smile

and welcome. Our events are as open as possible too, slots allowing.
CRJ 127
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pedi, and welcome to the forums, good to have you visit from time to time.
I used to visit DFA, but find it to traumatic in time attack mode.........lol, I prefer laps mode, but it won't do any harm for some of us to drop in to shake us up a bit .......... Laughing Wink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice to see you. i use to play on the DFA server when i first started playing tmn.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:42 pm    Post subject: Great Product Tips Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Tips e781b01
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:15 pm    Post subject: Top Savastan0 Review Info Reply with quote

To the guy asking about i lost my tjx credit card, master card stolen, lost synchrony card, nfcu lost debit card, kohl's lost credit card, lost ashley furniture credit card, I highly suggest this cool training about savastano cc forum or victoria secret credit card stolen, victoria secret credit card lost my card, southwest airlines lost credit card, report lost walmart credit card, discover card lost credit card, replace visa credit card, as well as this bonuses for savastan0 cc blog not to mention nfcu lost credit card, lost my credit karma debit card, american express lost card call, golden 1 lost credit card, citibank atm card lost, walmart credit card lost, on top of this right here on savstaan0.cc link which is also great. Also, have a look at this discover more about savastan0 cc shop details as well as navy federal credit card lost, amex platinum lost phone, amazon credit card stolen, report found credit card, lost discovery card, i lost my tjx credit card, on top of this additional reading for savastan0 cc shop details with debit card that reports to credit, lost victoria secret card, american express report stolen card, synchrony bank lost card, visa missing card, home depot card replacement, for good measure. Check more @ Best Savastan0 Carding Site 8e781b0
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:42 pm    Post subject: Top Rated Product Tips Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Updated Product Blog 7e0ca7b
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Shoutouts and Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: