Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battlefield 2042 Disaster

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JJ1968

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:38 am    Post subject: Battlefield 2042 Disaster Reply with quote

Hi guys. I just wanted to share my view on this game that just came out...

What a disaster! Has anyone actually played and tested this game at DICE? It's buggy, runs horribly, has glitches and way too many vehicles. The only good thing about is the mode that has nothing to do with 2042 - Battlefield Portal. This is exactly what people wanted - old good Battlefield! They even know it if they added it!

I'd prefer they sold Portal separately and could even ask for full price, but add more content! Don't guy this game now and let's see if they fix it...
James1991

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:16 am    Post subject: Battlefield 2042 Disaster Reply with quote

From we can tell nothing has changed. They keep delaying fixes and new content. The game is so broken that the only thing they can actually do is relaunch the game. It's less popular than Battlefield V that not many people liked. What a shame. Battlefield seems to be pretty much done without the original DICE developers.
kabis

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we have this game a bit of time, but i have to admit that i had no opportunity to play it to this day...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: