Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which Grid is the best?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> All Things GRID
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HT1987

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:42 pm    Post subject: Which Grid is the best? Reply with quote

Which game from this series would you recommend the most?

I don't have a pad, I play only on the keyboard. I've read a lot of good things about grid series (first two parts actually)...

I've noticed that there are very few noteworthy games on PC and I don't understand why :/ 8 years have passed since the first part of Grid, and there's not much to play, except for the yearly released NFS's :/.

I regret that Dirt Rally is so difficult, because the game itself is insane, graphics, sound, playability... But it's too inaccessible, especially for someone with a keyboard Sad I played it at my cousin's place for a few hours. What pissed me off was that when I played Club Mens Cup (or something like that), after I bought a new car from the 90s, I thought I could easily pass the tournament. And here it turns out that the computer players also suddenly got cars of the level that I bought myself.... And I thought that they will continue to drive those cars from the beginning of the game from the 60s, and I will win easily with a brand new Lancer. It's just as hard to win after buying a new car for that matter. It's frustrating and repulsive to the title.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> All Things GRID All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: