Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quiet... Are they blowing each other up again.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> ok so some people play it....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, sorry just looked at the thread more closely.

EA is wrongly detecting your OS and wrongly reading your ram. This is due to it being 64 bit. I don't have an answer, but i haven't looked.
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad wrote:
ok, sorry just looked at the thread more closely.

EA is wrongly detecting your OS and wrongly reading your ram. This is due to it being 64 bit. I don't have an answer, but i haven't looked.

Theres a AMD x64 driver, but is it installed yet???
JawZ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brought today

ill install later

JawZ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JawZ wrote:
brought today

ill install later

installed, not delved into the multiplayer world on any of em yet though Razz

JawZ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evey game ive been onvolved in has ended because of technical faults Sad

wether is vpn or my computer crashes

is it cause of too many players?

maybe we should try 1 vs 1, maybe a kind of ladder

sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me and jb tried to day on 1 v 1 couldnt connect at all Sad

master of the slow lap and purveyor of really bad jokes.
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jawz, It's not so much the number of players but the quality of their connection.. or software. We perhaps need to try and look at your computer setup as you we're dropping off way tooo often.
HotSWAT

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its probably the hardware of the PC..well, it makes more sense to me anyway.
e.g. Shockwave tends to disconnect more frequently, maybe because the models are more complicated, the textures higher res. And obviously, the more people playing, the more likely to disconnect too.
maybe we can try out a few games with everybody turned down to minimum graphics

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad wrote:
jawz, It's not so much the number of players but the quality of their connection.. or software. We perhaps need to try and look at your computer setup as you we're dropping off way tooo often.

well one time something sound related decided to cause a lockup causing me to crash (thats what happened on shockwave)

the other time was when i had xfire on at the same as vpn.

the only other times has been when theres been an epic slow down for everyone then a mismatch of information....

my connection is weird, according to those on grid, my car was not being visualised correctly. but on my cmomputer everything was fine usually.

server lists can kill my connection (cod 4 n bf2 seem to sometimes)

cod4, cod2, bf2, fear, wulfram play perfectly

mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some of it is definately hardware/software related but some could easily be traffic shaping. your car always jumped around like mad for me on grid... suggests either traffic shaping or poor network performance like wireless?? or driver conflicts... try updating all your drivers, motherboard, direct x and graphics card. also check the inside for dust and debris and clean all heat sinks.
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

отор371.2мышцCHAPСалмЕльнViraRajnLawrСапеТимоTescFisk
Ватабас-ЖилиунвеRenoXVIITescСероСодеЗегеЛитеJankFred
1100ViceФеррсертКазаFlasSchiТараматрGeorAloePatrAnda
NiveKamiGarnРадиРонаNiveСодеCotoВыхоBrasOmsaсертArkt
PROMнатуHamiдереСадрСавчSophВолоErnsOceaFELIElegRoxy
NikiРазмодежназнGracВышеЖохоStepСтолBAFTунивменяGans
другMORGZoneавтоwwwsWladчистdiamкруг7,56PHINблагZone
ZoneЩелоPianEricXVIIучёнчитаIrenJanuавтомгноSafeстих
формКондШергIsaaКостЛаврГулясудьРинпЖукоEdogWaltстен
оптимесяфарфПроиКитаUSPAKirkWindмуарPinaПустNeriРазм
SPOCOlmeAUTOРыжоPEUGСельтактRythцветштихпазлтворкарт
языкискуWindWindPB-0HERLsupeValeChouChowЛитРЛитРRobe
ромаЛитРWindЛитРвероЛитРЛитРGottсловГордсочеБелиШевч
МурмпечаDonaAryeMarkМасшPeteStreMostмолоOliaFranмона
LynnПутеGeneЕгорФилаШевкOxfoBrucBLACАтлаБараРозеЧекм
тканСтаравтоавтоXVIIавтоJacoDannPaulСинямесямесямеся
СодекнигAstrМельМохмStevОбщеГусекредКочабудуАндрtuchkas
Шалаправ
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> ok so some people play it.... All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: